Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You

~Your eyes~ which first held me captivated where I stood.
~Your smile~ to dazzle the sun and warm every corner of my soul.
~Your voice~ like a sparkling mountain stream which flows into my heart.
~Your walk~ and the way your gracefulness takes my breath away.
~Your hair~ about which I dreamed cascading into my face as you leaned over me.
~Your hands~ whose caress I crave to hold my face in their tenderness.
~Your arms ~ I long to have around my neck as you pull me close to your warmth.
~Most of all~ everything you are changed the way I feel about my life.
~lurve ya maloo

I see forever when i look into your eyes You are all i ever wanted And i want you to be mine Lets make a promise till the end of time We will always be together And our love would never die Cus i see whole world in you When i look into your eyes I can see how much i love you & i truly realize it When i look into your eyes I looked for you whole of my life Now i have found you Can't stop this feelin' Its all i can do now I can see how much i love you And it makes me realize When i look into your eyes We will always be together And we'll see our dreams come true When i look into your eyes You are everythin' to me And i cudn't see That two of us apart I live my life for you I wanna be by your side In everythin' what you do There sumthin' that you could believe that it's true And i would die for you aswell For our love will last forever I need you like i've never needed anyone before.....luv ya baby~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home